Re: [Amc-list] Detailing issues

Don,

The source for your info was at least partly from Tom
Benvie and/or Steve Parsons.  At least a major part of
your restoration details are posted on the new AMC
forum and credited to the above gentlemen I think.  I
do know Tom has restored many AMXs and is an authority
on the details and when some production changes were
made.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA