Re: [Amc-list] GPS vehilce security system and service

Re: [Amc-list] GPS vehilce security system and service

Hey Hal,

The "bug" tracker cell phone sounds cool. I'm starting to get worried now
with all this talk of crack heads and addicts
stealing car/metal/wire stuff. And fellow listers getting their projects
ripped off. I hope the bug works for you.

Hal, I got a favor to ask of you. Pop the hood open on your 70 AMX (has 140
speedo and tach correct?) look on the firewall, look between the brake
booster or master cylinder mounting bracket and the hood hinge . Just below
the penetration with the cable for the heater valve, Is there a rubber plug
with about two wires coming through it or is there a soft plastic bung
there. Also check the number of penetrations through the fire wall in the
same spot. Is there four or five things coming through the firewall between
the booster/master mounting bracket and the hood hinge.

IF ANYONE HAS A 70 AMX OR JAVELIN I would really appreciate them taking a
look at the above described and let me know what you have on your car.

Thanks,

Armand