[Amc-list] Re; newer Strut Rod Bushings and more

[Amc-list] Re; newer Strut Rod Bushings and more

Tom

Snip
I forget which, but some parts in my mini-research came with good
instructions.
Tom

Hell, the TSM is not even consistent with installation instructions, so
what good is the
information that came with the part that implies that it is common to
Ford, Mopar
and AMC!

That is why I raised the question in the first place.
So far there has only been one response, and it was not complete enough
to apply
to the parts in question.
John.