Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

" From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" The Perfection Clutch catalog (online) lists RCF351 as
" a remanufactured clutch disk for early 60s AMC 250 or
" 287 V8 applications.  It's amazing what you can find
" if you google a set of numbers sometimes.
"
"
"
" --- Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"
" > Speaking of clutch discs, I found a reman'd one in my collection that was
" > supposed to be for a Willys pickup. Only thing I could find out about it
" > online was it was the same as some tractor! (it's on the for sale pile) RCF
" > 351 is the part number.

a 10" x 1 1/8" x 10 spline disk has got to be one of the most common
sizes on earth.  it should fit a rash of gm apps for a start.  then
there are all those warner trannies like amc's which have 1 1/8" 10
spline inputs...