Re: [Amc-list] American trunnion (58-63 type)

John (and all), just remember that the parts must come from a 58-63 AMERICAN. The bigger cars use a different trunnion. I know for sure what 50-53 Nash Rambler trunnions look like, and they are different. It's remotely possible that the design changed in 54 or 55, but I doubt it. The few design changes occurred when the body was reintroduced in 1958.

----------------
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:00:26 -0700
From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>

I may know where there is an early Rambler that is being parted, some
where in the '60's (early 60's) You want I should check to see if the
front end is available? If so I am making a trip to LA to see my
daughter
and her children on or about July 21st  and could bring them down.
It would be after the 1st week in July before I could get to the
location
where the parts are anyway.
As far as the brake information I could copy and send to you via snail
mail and will do ASAP or when I get to it.
John.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"