[Amc-list] Probably Parting Out 1964 330

[Amc-list] Probably Parting Out 1964 330

I will probably be parting out a 1964 Rambler American
330 door sedan beginning in two weeks.

I think it is an 80,000 mile car.  It sat in the CA
desert near Hesperia for many years.  It has a red
interior which is pretty much toasted.

It has the L-head 196 engine with an automatic
transmission.  I have never heard it run and I have
already pulled the cylinder head so there's no chance
of me getting it running.  I was going to convert it
to a V8 but I now have a better vehicle for that.

The bumpers are decent as I remember, but I have not
seen the car in several months. Good glass except for
driver's side rear window and I bought a piece of NOS
glass for that.  I'm clearing the project pad here at
home to get ready for the car.

If you need American parts, contact me at
piper_pa20atprodigy.net.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA