[Amc-list] front seat supports

I recently purchased a owners manual from EBAY for a 1967 rebel wagon.  I
read through the manual and found at the end that it showed a support that is
inserted under the rear seat to support the seat back when the seat is fully
lowered to make a bed.

I have a 1967 Rebel wagon that I have had since 1973.  Earlier, when I was
cleaning out the cargo compartment I found two of the supports.  I did not know
what they were for so I tossed them.  Now that I have read the manual I
realized that I wish  I did not discard them.

Does anyone know where I can get supports or dimensions so that I can make
some?

John