[Amc-list] borg warner m8

so i guess it is an m8 i have in my 65 with 287. it
stays in 1st. if i put it in drive, it shifts thru all
forward gears. but will not come out of first. even in
reverse. i tried adjusting the linkage. nothing.
pulled the pan. filter was dissconnected from the
pickups. i have pulled the valve body off. i need to
know if anyone has a tsm for 65 with the m8 in it. i
have a 62, it just says automatic 80 series and 10
series. 10 series shows the m35 looks like. alot
different. the 80 series shows a different variation
of what i have. some parts alike, others different.
like the kick down linkage. on the 62 its a vacume can
on the back, 65, its a cable going into the front. i
need to know if someone would be willing to scan and
email me pages of the 65 tsm the sections i need for
the trans. i dont know automatics very well at all.

thanks to anyone who can help.

also, what servo would hold it in drive so i can check
out that circitry?? front servo? rear servo? im lost
on autos...

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules