[Amc-list] $200.00 AMC 360s - no accessories plus core charge ? -

[Amc-list] $200.00 AMC 360s - no accessories plus core charge ? -

Damn Jeff!

We should hold an AMC 'Meet' at that place!

Won't see that many AMC 360s available in one
place for much longer -

So , as for 'Hot L'Anta' - I stand corrected,.. for now.

Hey Memphis! www.forwardair.com can deliver to your Town!

Got a low mileage 360 here in Atlanta ! - cut that Deal Clarence !;)

       =Bt=
   milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"

From: "Jeff Reeves" <jeffr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] finding AMC V8s

I went to the two local Pull a Part junkyards yesterday and I counted
about 8 AMC 360 V8 engines, complete, still in their assorted Grand
Wagoneers and FSJ Cherokees.  Price, intake to oil pan, sans
accessories, plus core charge, less then $200.
Same deal for the 401 engine I found there a year or so ago.
360s are currently still very common around Atlanta. Granted, not all of
them may be "drop in and go" ready, but I would be willing to bet that
at least a couple would be good for 100K plus miles in "drop in"
condition. There's an 89 Grand Wagoneer there now that obviously has
been off the road for years-due to body damage. Good likelihood that it
received that damage early in its life and was just parked with low
miles.

They are still out there, but lots of times you just have to put some
effort into looking for them.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee
79 Spirit GT
72 Javelin SST
69 Ambassador DPL

<Brien Tourville (Milner's Coupe) said>

The 'old days' of $250.00 running 360s is gone.