[Amc-list] 62 classic suspension bushings

[Amc-list] 62 classic suspension bushings

casper, my 62 classic, is parked for a while now. the
last week or so i have been hearing a "clunking" when
i hit bumps. my lower control arm bushing is shot. my
strutrod bushings are cracked real bad also. they are
still ok, just cracked real bad. i know this has been
talked about on the list before, but i am unable to
find anywhere online that has part #'s for bushings. i
want poly bushings for the control arms. i will do the
little poly/rubber bushing trick talked about for the
strut rod. does anyone have a part # or a site online
i can actually SEE the parts?

also, does anyone have a set of the later adjustable
strut rods willing to part with? i need to do that
trick also. when i put the 245/45/17 tires on it, that
made it REAL fun to drive. with the caster none
adjustable for the wider radial tires, it follows
gooves bad. need to just redo the whole front end.

any help would be GREAT. hate seeing casper parked.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules