Re: [Amc-list] Fel-Pro part number??

My Fel-Pro master gasket catalog has no listing for the 287/327 valve
cover gaskets.

If I recall correctly from my 66 Ambo 327, these valve covers had an
integral rubber seal that functioned as the gasket. Although they
probably were/are serviceable, I have no idea where you could find
replacements outside of one of the Rambler parts dealers like Galvin's
or someone similar.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee
79 Spirit GT
72 Javelin SST
69 Ambassador DPL

<snip>

Hello,
Anybody out there have a Fel-Pro part number for '64 327 V-8 Valve cover
gaskets?

Thanks
Gary

 <end snip>