[Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves gas then and gas

[Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves gas then and gas

You raced in SCCA...tha's freekin awesome.  I've always wanted to go to
one of their "vintage" races.  I once saw an add on the back cover of I
think Road and Track Magazine for the George Folmer # 1 1971 AMX T/A
Javelin and the Bud Moore Mustang for sale in Dallas about 6 yrs ago.
The guy had a warehouse full of muscle cars and as a hobby raced those 2
cars in SCCA vintage races.  I took about 50 pics of the car.  It was
amazing; first time I had ever seen one of those cars in person.  He
also had a 73 Burnt Orange AMX Javelin that he bought new and it only
had 700 mi on the car; plus about every other muscle car you could name
all in immaculate shape..about 50 or more cars....must be nice!

  <http://www.parkplacetexas.com/>

Duane Hacking

Park Place Motorcars MidCities
3737 West Airport Freeway
Bedford, Texas 76021

817.359.4737
817.359.4760 FAX
duane_hacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.parkplacetexas.com <http://www.parkplacetexas.com/>

The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited.