Re: [Amc-list] Cheap? '72? Gremlin project / parts car, late-model front

Re: [Amc-list] Cheap? '72? Gremlin project / parts car, late-model front end, Maryland...

Jer,
   I am interested in Pics.
   Thanks,
   Davis

Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  This is NOT my car, I am forwarding info on it to
anyone interested in it. It's a red '72 ? ( not sure
of year, but early body style ) Gremlin, still has
both fender emblems BUT they're mounted on the upper
rear quarter panels. Front clip is later '74-76. Car
has rust, interior seems complete. Possibly saveable,
dunno. I have pictures, from last year, if anyone is
interested. Owner is Ralph Nasaika ( Nah-Sock_ah ),
he's got a sweet '77 Gremlin in the garage, too. He's
going to have to junk this one if no one takes it,
he's willing ( I guess ? ) to take cheap(er) for it
now, I could NOT pry a price from him, he said
whatever someone thinks it's worth to them. I think he
was expecting $400-500 last year, but that was too
rich for me,for the shape it was in. If it had had the
correct front clip and grille, though.... I suppose
even $100-200 would work now, so you negotiate price.
Here's his work number, he's into security work, so
won't give out his home phone number. Nasaika Barriers
is his business.

301-868-0300

Ok, that's all I have, he is having to get rid of it
fairly quickly, I think, so I wouldn't delay if you
are interested. Oh, yeah, it was missing at least one
front wheel, if not two. Might require them for
towing. :)

Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA
driveway already full with 6 Gremlins here...