[Amc-list] That darned Plymouth!

anyone interested in the car can go to
www.buriedcar.com. i also have a few pics put on my
picasa web album from the show. the thing had been
sitting for decades full of water. i also noticed
something else. they stored the car with an original
battery. we all KNOW those werent sealed very well for
57. im willing to bed that acid seeping into the water
did NOT help it any. there are parts of the emblems
and stuff that are completely eaten off. if you go
look at my pics, look on the hood where it says
plymouth. some of the letters are none existant. i
would love to be able to find out what is going to
happen with the car and follow the story on it.

i also got to meet and shake boyd coddingtons hand. he
is a stuck up guy. go figure. alot of celeberty type
of people are.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules