Re: [Amc-list] California Tanks (was: Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit)

Re: [Amc-list] California Tanks (was: Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit)

Your are right about the 1970 tank at least.  The
difference in the tank construction is even pictured
in the TSM for that year, I believe.  I was just
making a smarta$$ comment about the tank being from a
CA car and didn't even give any thought about whether
it was actually constructed differencly than a
48-state tank.

Anyway I do have a 1977 Hornet hatchback tank for sale
if anyone wants it.  It does appear to be clean
inside.

Joe Fulton