[Amc-list] California Tanks (was: Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit)

[Amc-list] California Tanks (was: Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit)

I always heard that the California tanks had the venting set up different, to
lower emissions.  I think the ones in the early 70's used a non-vented cap.
They may have added the fuel return line earlier in California, too.

Todd