Re: [Amc-list] brake drums

A: The ones for the back of my '82 Spirit are 9x2s (I had to special order
them from our San Diego, CA warehouse) UP 640-1217
http://partimages2.genpt.com/partimages/325020.jpg

From: "Jay" <jciampi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] brake drums
To: "AMC LIST" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone on the List have a cross reference  on brake drums.
Does any
other car use the 9 inch x 2 inch rear brake drums besides the
Rambler
American?

Autozone does have a part number for the American drums, but it
is a special
order only item and may not be available. Advanced Auto has NO
listing at
all.

Jay

Lake Placid, FL.