[Amc-list] MUSTANG DISK BRAKE HACK!!!

so, you all wanted it now... here it is... i made an
album, put most of the info i could remember off the
top of my head in the captions sections. i am
currently in tulsa at the big shindig goin on here.
feel free to check it out and let me know what you all
think. i do NOT have any pictures of the master
cylinder and dist. valve yet. nothing special anyway.
hope other people can put this to use. it is on my
picasa web link

www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules