Re: [Amc-list] 6 cyl. to V8 swap

In a message dated 6/15/2007 7:23:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dcotner@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well  Bart I see you came back to the list alittle while ago and I was just
wondering how long it would take you to act like you know it all as you  have
always, the man that happens to being doing all of what is on  Bulltear.com
happens to know what he is doing and it is not just for  Jeeps. The older
jeeps just happen to have AMC motors in them as if you  dont know. And those
motors run just the same in a jeep as it does in your  Javelin. I personally
think you need to growup before you start cutting up  other places that try
and make and AMC motor run and not seize up from not  getting enough oil to
the front cover..  I know this will piss you  off but I just had to let you
know..

Thank you for your holier than thou little speech.imho the man  that runs
bulltear while runs his business,he often joins a forum only to play  Mr.
salesmen and invade a thread where one is having a prob with some part and  he'd try
and whore something instead of helping.Also when he became mod god on  the
fake AMC forum,his ego went into overdrive.And I'm afraid your wrong when  you
say the Jeep motors run the same as that of a drag motor. there's a way to
build a motor for rock climbing or mod mugging and one for drag racing or road
racing.And unfortunately you have failed in 'pissing me off' I need not 'grow
up' and my engine was running just fine yesterday and continues to do so sans
magical fly by night oiling mods!
Bart