Re: [Amc-list] 6 cyl. to V8 swap

In a message dated 6/15/2007 9:36:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  still have not answered the question with a specific problem with their
parts,  other than you don't like them.
If your going to slam somebodies business  it would be nice if you used
facts. Being expensive is not a crime in and of  itself, look around, It's all too
bloody expensive!!! :]

Keep in  mine, I don't even have a V-8 Gen II car, nor do I race, so I don't
care one  way or the other if their parts are good or garbage.

Someone on my gremlin group bought one of the bulltear crossmembers and  said
that A. it didn't come with instructions and B  some bolt holes  weren't in
the right place and C getting in touch with the H.N.I.C's at  bulltear were
very difficult.
Bart