Re: [Amc-list] Disc brake swap

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 12:49 -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> no kit, but the easy swap is later amc disks.

Actually there is -- www.scarebird.com makes a kit that uses more modern
easier to find parts. It's new; scarebird seems competent and does this
for a living but to my knowledge no AMC-lister has installed one. Check
out the website.

(He lists it as fitting 69-70 AMX/Javelin but there's no real reason it
wouldn't fit all AMC -- he said that he simply hasn't tried that.)

AMC disc brake conversion parts aren't that rare, but they will soon be
so.