[Amc-list] Disc brake swap

i got my disk brakes home fabbed. pressed the hub out
of my drum. had to machine its outter diamiter down a
little bit to fit 2000 mustang gt rotors over them.
built relitively easy the calliper mount i needed to
mount 2000 mustang gt dual piston callipers on. also
need a distrobution block still. always will with a
disk/drum set up. works quite well for me. 11.75 front
brakes with 17" mustang bullet wheels. works great for me....

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules