From: Mr. AMC [mailto:amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:21 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit

It was one of the only 2-3 products from Eastwood I found to be crap.
And I have used many of their products for over 10 years. I followed the
instructions to the letter. I even had the tank boiled out at a radiator
shop as a precaution. Within 6 months the sealer coating came loose and
clogged the pickup. Luckily for me a new  Eagle gas tank fit my yellow
74 Hornet with little mods and 6 years later I put another new one in my
orange one too. Sometimes there is a place  to penny pinch but this is
not one in my opinion. I would have it professionally done with a
guarantee and forget about it.
"Doc"