Re: [Amc-list] Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit

Re: [Amc-list] Eastwood Gas Tank Sealer Kit

Damn Tom 550$ just to boil out the tank? And I thought N.Y. prices were outrageous.
I think I paid 35$ to have mine boiled out. I agree about doing further research. Let your fingers do the walking in the yellow pages for local places and then the internet.
Good luck. Like I said I was lucky as new Eagle tanks were still available and fit my Hornets with only minor mods.
"Doc"