  From: Neil Shaw<mailto:n.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: The List (E-mail)<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:37 AM
  Subject: [Amc-list] Mystery Leak

  Last week I parked the Javelin in the driveway at lunchtime after driving about 10 minutes from the office. After lunch I was greeted by a puddle of antifreeze in the driveway. Opened the hood and traced the leak to the lower left side of the radiator. I put her in the garage and went back to work. That evening I backed it out, checked the fluid level (full) and warmed it up to determine the exact source of the leak. No leak. I drove it around for a while, no leak. I've been driving it all week, still no leak. Temp gauge reads fine, it's not overheating, it's running great! Any thoughts?

  Neil Shaw
  '72 Javelin SST w/304, auto trans & working AC.