From: Derek Dorroh
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:38 AM
Subject: hi from NC

Hi Eddie,
Great talking with you today. Here's a list of of some things I need to complete my car.

  a.. front fbumper end caps for SX4, any color is fine, driver quality fine, parts from a wagon fine also
  b.. rear bumper end caps for SX4, I believe these are unique to the SX4, 81/82/83
  c.. rocker panel covers for SX4 that connect to front and rear fender flares
  d.. fender flares with moldings, driver quality fine, any color fine, black ideal
  e.. a pair of black sunvisors, right/left
I posted on the eagle forum website yesterday regarding this also.

Take care,
Derek Dorroh
919-795-3530