[Amc-list] T10 versions

Hi Bryan,

Going by what's written in Performance American Style, AMC appears to
have used 3 versions of the T10 in the 68 - 72 era, but there's no
specific mention of applications.  So it's tough to say if you're
getting  a "T" "P" or "V" trany...  From the book, it looks like the
main differences are gear ratio's, although there are also differences
in the front bearing cap, and throw out bearing.

If you have the trany tag (and it's original after all these years!)  I
can tell what ratio's you -should- have.

Dave