[Amc-list] Cruise night on Saturday

If any of you are close to Spencer Iowa, be there on Saturday June 9th early
evening. It's cruise night. About 400 or more cars will be wandering around
Spencer, up and down Highway 71 that goes through town. So far in Four years
of going there I have seen only a hand full of AMC's. Mine has been the only
Javelin. I need more support, come on you guys if you're at all close come
on over please.

Armand