Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

The 66 Rogue's floor level is a little bit higher than the 67-69. When I
rebodied my ScRambler I realized this and cut the seat frames down so they
wouldn't sit so high.
Other than the tail light section (that can be cut from the ScRambler before
it gets crushed) and the gril/valence that can be easilly swapped out, and
the floor level, I think (from memory) everything is about the same.
I think you will find that the 66 dash pad, altho smaller, is made and looks
better than an all cracked up 67/69
Of course you will have to cut a hole in floor for shifter. I didn't need
the hump thing.
 If you want, I will be happy to email anyone pics of my old car. Good luck,
Gary Kirk.glkirkbuilders@xxxxxxx