Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3 (Now: 68 AMX wanted)

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3 (Now: 68 AMX wanted)

Tom,

I suggest you will get a better deal on a 68 AMX
project car if you watch the classifieds in the AMC
club publications and watch free sites, especially
craigslist.  You should be prepared to travel to
really check out a car which piques your interest or
be prepared to hire someone to check it out for you.

I know several AMXs have cropped up on the Bay Area
cragslist site in the past couple of years.  Some were
very affordable.

You might also watch sites like The Recycler (in
southern California) although carsoup.com has about
ruined the private online ads there and national penny
paper" ad sources like thriftynickel and monkeyads.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA