------------------------
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:13:43 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

http://www.pnwnash.org/Portland/51nrcc5.jpg

Looking for photos of a 53 Nash Airflyte (no offense, but I'm glad its
far away from me, the last thing I need is a new car the size of two
Americans in my yard :-) I found that above.

Please tell me: what's with those creepy doll things I see at car shows
They look like punished children cowering from a beating, or about to be
frisked by a cop. I assume that's not the intent. I always avoid cars
with those things leaning on them.

There I said it. Am I the only one?

--
Frank Swygert