Re: [Amc-list] Re; stupid water pumps (195.6 water pumps)

Re: [Amc-list] Re; stupid water pumps (195.6 water pumps)

The other great thing about digital cameras is that they are great when
you're tearing something down. Of course film cameras can do the same
thing but it sucks when you get the pictures developed and find out that
you missed (or messed up) the picture of that super complicated assembly
you forgot how to put together. Make sure it has a decent flash and an
optical zoom and you take pictures at the highest resolution (you can
resize them for web use).

Matt

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You ought to pick up a digital.
> For as little as $20 you can pick up a camera that will do anything needed to post pics online and or mail them out.
> 640X480 and 1 megapixel or less is fine for this stuff.
> Even dialup can deal with small pic files fairly well.
>   Besides they are fun to use even if not posting.
> Nothing like being able to take pics look at them, save them in files on your computer. No developing fees, delet what you don't like etc:
>   My wife and I bought her mother a decen 7 megapixel Olympus for $115 for Xmas. My mother-in-law never used a didgital camera, never had a computer till last October, She loves the camera! Has DSL and is having a blast.
>   She is 78 years old. So, scrounge up a cheapy camera and have a blast.
>

> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> " I was different before people dared to be different"

> From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Tom,
>> Have you got a picture some where as to what one would look like. I have
>> this new one that I bought 'cause it was supposed to be an AMC water
>> pump. Of course when you do a knee jerk purchase you don't figure out
>> what they are supposed to be until you look at it closely and it don't
>> look like anything that will fit any engine I have. Maybe it is one for
>> the 196.
>> I don't have picture taking ability.
>> John.

mhaas@xxxxxxx