Re: [Amc-list] stupid water pumps (195.6 water pumps)

Re: [Amc-list] stupid water pumps (195.6 water pumps)

I bought a 195.6OHV water pump from eBay, and it turns out it's for the
aluminum motor. Won't fit the iron motor.

It's used, but in good condition. I assume these can be rebuilt too.
Shaft is tight, seal good, no evidence of leaking.

ANyone wanna trade for a similar condition pump for an iron OHV? Or for
a rebuildable generator?