-----------------
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Hey Frank, you mentioned waterpump compatibility/availability
with 195.6OHV water pumps -- where are the differences? Is it
all shaft length issues, eg. will any pump bolt in and operate,
other than the shaft? Or are there casting/depth/impeller issues?

(Just planning ahead, I will packrat parts if I can make
things fit.)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"