  From: Tom Jennings
  To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:13 AM
  Subject: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...

  http://www.pnwnash.org/Portland/51nrcc5.jpg

  Looking for photos of a 53 Nash Airflyte (no offense, but I'm glad its
  far away from me, the last thing I need is a new car the size of two
  Americans in my yard :-) I found that above.

  Please tell me: what's with those creepy doll things I see at car shows
  They look like punished children cowering from a beating, or about to be
  frisked by a cop. I assume that's not the intent. I always avoid cars
  with those things leaning on them.

  There I said it. Am I the only one?

  PS: Many Los Angeles low-riders do interesting things with big Nashes...
  they really bring out the intimidating enormity of them. I'll try to get
  better photos of them at this years Blessing of the Cars.