[Amc-list] 196 cu.in. dance lessons

Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> said:

> [...]

If you want to see a 196 do the jitterbug right through your hood, go for it.

They were weak in the bottom end and their most common problem was spinning rod bearings and (eventually) throwing rods.

This was why AMC made a big deal about the 232 series being seven main bearing.

-- Marc

[= =]

I want to see it !!

150 shot of Nitros Oxide grenade quality nawz ;)

then post the video on YOU TUBE.com........ ?

Kool !