Re: [Amc-list] Rebel Machine diecasts

I got a good up close personal look at one of these this weekend.
Overall, not too bad, but there are a couple of nits to pick: The
detailing of the sidemarker lamps is abysmal. They are vaguely oblong
lumps with a dab of different color paint to let you know they're there.
Also, mention was made of how detailed the dash is. It is this, but I
believe I saw a total of 4 radio knobs? Two were part of the
silkscreening, two were extruded on the hard part of the dash.

Overall, though, not too bad....

Jeff Reeves
Auburn, GA
94 Cherokee