----------
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:22:40 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 13:52 -0500, Armand Eshleman wrote:
> Yeah, you said it Tom.
>
> And apparently you agree too with the poly strut rod bushing setup, or have
> you found something even better???

I plan on front half urethane, rear half "rubber" (replacement style)
for my daily driver. They might ride harsher, and make more noise, but
at least they'll not wear out stupidly (I hope).

I think Frank is running that combo? I don't think I'm the one that
thought it up. It's what I ended up with in my 63 Classic that's got the
older non-adjustable strut rods. No choice there! See
http://wps.com/AMC/Strut-bushing/index.html . I still have never heard
from anyone who drives one of those cars what they're doing for
replacement bushings.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"