[Amc-list] Correcting Iowa Eagle

Actually, this message is to correct ME, talking about Iowa Eagle in my
post inviting people to The AMC Heritage Forum.

That message identified Doug Pederson as Iowa Eagle, operator of the
Eagles Nest Forums at:

http://forums.amceaglenest.com/

and an administrator on The AMC Heritage Forum.

Iowa's name is actually Doug Shephard, and he has been a big help.  So
Doug Pederson, if you're out there, you may now step down from your
duties. /;]

Regardless of his real name, Iowa Eagle has been a great big fat help
getting things going over there, and I invite you all again, to see his
work...
Thanks, Doug (both of you)
mike

http://www.forum.route66rambler.com/