[Amc-list] SC/R Owners Meeting Kenosha Show in July

[Amc-list] SC/R Owners Meeting Kenosha Show in July

Mike Lewis is sponsoring a meeting of SC/R owners and
enthusiasts at this years AMC Show in Kenosha.  The
meeting will take place Friday 27 July 2007 at the
Harborview Best Western parking lot immediately
following the concert at the band shell.  All SC/R
owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend so we can
compare notes and talk about the cars.  Mike has said
there will be Free Beer available.  Heck that alone
makes it worthwhile to attend.  See you there!

Bill Strobel
Fayetteville, NC
1967 Rebel SST
1969 SC/Rambler