[Amc-list] Correction on T-10 speedo gear I am looking for

[Amc-list] Correction on T-10 speedo gear I am looking for

Hi all,

I have a 1969 Javelin SST that I am having the T-10 transmission rebuilt.  The builder has called me and he is down to the very last piece he needs to rebuild this unit.  I have been searching for a few months now and coming up dry.  I hope that someone here at this site can help me.  Here are the specifics about the plastic speedometer gear I need.

7 tooth
Pale Green in color
Right hand pitch
Ball drive
Bore of 1.262 inches

Anyone who has info can contact me either here or at rocky5750@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Please list speedometer gear in subject.

Thanks for any and all help that this site generates.

Ron Desrosiers