Re: [Amc-list] Today in vacation land

--- Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Or "How I spent my day off".
> The American suffered a meltdown of it's Autometer
> Sport Comp electronis speedo yesterday.
> It happened after I drove it to Lowes to pick up
> some stuff [I'm allowed to driveit for errands, my
> policy has a waiver for this"!

Mark,  I don't think you need to justify your trips in
your COLLECTOR CAR to the list members.  We have all
sworn a solemn oath not to rat on one another to the
insurance companies.  Anyone who violates this oath
will be sentenced to 40 hours of listening to
political debates.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA