[Amc-list] Seatbelts

OK, I'm tired of having to map out how to use the factory seatbelts in the
American to passengers. I'm going to see about replaceing them with a set that
don't require the shoulder belt to be added to the lap belt.
  I've got a couple of questions. The main one is how difficult is it to add
shoulder harnesses to the rear of a 69 2 door sedan? I know peole have mentioned
the lugs are in place for this, but I've never looked for them, so are they
really there?
  My plan is new shoulder harnesses front and rear with a lap in the rear
center.
Anyone have experience with aftermarket belts? I'm not really interested in
retrofitting junkyard belts. I don't have nor want to spend the time scorungin
for these. Plus if I going to do this, I really would like new known unstressed
pieces.
  I know this is OT for Strokers, but I'm thinking some of the Jeep guys
willhave needed to install belts.

Thanks in advance!

--
Mark Price