Re: [Amc-list] Collector Insurance

I didn't save a copy of John's email.
So, I'm just putting this together.
The policy I have from this company is nothing like the website.
I showed it to my attorney, She is in agreement the policy I haveis fine.
Their website has no legal bearing on my policy as the written policy is the legally binding contract.
I'm not sure I will stay with this company as that website makes me question their response should I have an accident. I'll have to start looking around to see what my options are.
  I want coverage that allows me to drive my car when I have leisure time, not when someone in a state office or at the Insurance co says it is leisure time!!!...

I have to wonder what in the world kind of business the company thinks it will ever attract with that website! It is horrible, restrictive and totally unappealing!!! Thankfully fo rnow I can ignore it. I never went thru their wesite, checked off a single box that would allow them to prove I agree with this crap...

Anyone in WV have a good company I should look at???

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV