[Amc-list] little american again

Welp, found the problem with #4 intake (not #3 like I typed
yesterday, that was a mistake). Set the fast idle, cranked it,
idled with misfire immediately. #4 intake is stuck! There's
lots of oil, and the valve stems I can see are wet, so it's
not a bulk lack of oil. I won't know what's wrong til I take
the head off AGAIN.

Maybe the stem seals are too tight, and they're going
un-oiled? It's all I can figure from here. It didn't overheat,
never run out of oil, assembled right, etc. Probably has one
hour of runtime on it. Sheesh.