Re: [Amc-list] Car Show at Fastlane Auto in St. Louis Memorial Day

Re: [Amc-list] Car Show at Fastlane Auto in St. Louis Memorial Day

I usually visit Fastlane when I'm in the St. Peters
area visiting my Mom and my brother's family.
Unfortunately, I'm 2000 miles away in CA this weekend.
Enjoy the show.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA
--- "Steven F. Brueggeman" <amcer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>