Re: [Amc-list] little american

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

> Sorry Mark, weather here is perfect for driving an old car. Hope
> yours clears up! Maybe you should switch to Amphicats?

Hey, well it's gorgeous here, or was toady, we went to DeepCreek and got all the stupid stuff done so it is summer vacation ready.
Rain is now only sposed to be sporadic, I got my fingers crossed.
If it stays as nice as it was today I'll be logging some miles on the new Sport Comp odometer!
I want to rerun the calibration sequence, I think it may be a few mph fast, I still haven't been able to locate a roadside radar display unit to check it :[ They used to be everywhere!
I'm going to order my PRO 5.0 Shifter tomorrow! still need a shifter handle?
I'm going to look into the motor mount situation one last time too. We used to chain motors down, a little crude, but it worked. I'm thinking if I can rig a torgue link I may be able to stay with rubber mounts and pick up a little better clutch action and torque control without the added vibration of poly mounts.

I have eight more days off too!!!
Life ain't too bad this week!

--
Mark Price