Re: [Amc-list] Errata

In a message dated 5/25/2007 11:28:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cardin@xxxxxxxxx writes:

How can  a seller collect 45 negative feedbacks within 7 months and still
be a  registered member of eBay? Ebay has turned into a  cesspool.

I remember when it was 3 negs and your were history .I've seen members with
over 75 negs in one month  but i guess because they sold over 5000  items of
stuff or bought it their allowed to stay on ebay. Especially with  the frauds
and scammers on there ebay has become a parody of itself and I've  gotten to
the point where i quit buying anything really on there anymore.
Bart
74 Gremlin X
  360/904