[Amc-list] barn find 62 american

well, i havent talked to the guy personally, but my
buddy that hooked me up with him said that all of a
sudden "someone else is also interested in it" the guy
said. ya, that sales pitch dont work to well. i guess
the guy said he did some research on the car and
thinks he can get out of it what he suposably has into
it. he claimed $1000. windshield has a hole in the
middle of it. no back glass. both rear floor pans are
rusted GONE. no floor at all. flat head 6. if i see
him, i will MAYBE offer him $200 if space becomes
availible to work on it. no more than that will be
offered by me. that little american could be kinda
cool with a ohv 196, maybe play with some turbo stuff
on it. toss some 15" torque thrust wheels i got at it.
paint it flat black. hmm.. could be cool.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/