Re: [Amc-list] Rambler 1966 770 Classic 4dr. sedan

Re: [Amc-list] Rambler 1966 770 Classic 4dr. sedan

I'll check for anything you need/want on it. #'s, lengths, etc... I can't say for sure that it is the right one, I don't know if this would be the same trans that a v8 would use. Perhaps someone else can say for sure. The car was a 232 6cyl w/ 2v carb, this trans (air cooled), was told the car had about 60K on it and was partially parted out because of rot. It was rotted, and the engine is happily moving my Classic around, with the same untouched carb. I have some other parts you may want from that car. Power steering pump and gearbox, various chrome pieces, etc....